KNOW ME BETTER:

This is my diary where i dumped whatever i read on the net for future reference. And I do pen down some of my odd thoughts here and on things i face everyday.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Blogging tool box for successful blogging


Bead art by Cornelia Savory

Dear Diary, tonight I am gonna talk to you about how to become a successful blogger. I have met blogger whose blog are now in the graveyard and some without a writer. I hate to see failure and I want all blogger to be successful like me. So I am telling you this secret blogging tools packed in one box developed by KAT She is a fantastic human blogger and she is a role model after me. The secret tools is priced at 15.67 Pound. I talk to KAT about some offer where every blogger could avail this magical blogging tools box. And she agreed as usual to give this full functional trial offer. Do not forget to upgrade it, this trial offer will work only till 2050 AD. GRAB this tools today and make it yours forever and happy blogging. Click here to get one.

...MAGIC Blogging Tool box by KAT 333


Disclaimer: This article is totally a joke and not to be taken as it is written.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Priceless... Thanks for sharing... :)