KNOW ME BETTER:

This is my diary where i dumped whatever i read on the net for future reference. And I do pen down some of my odd thoughts here and on things i face everyday.

Friday, June 27, 2008

3 BEST CELEBS QUOTES FOR TODAY

Dear Diary,
I am back and I miss you alot.Today I bring you 3 best celebs quotes I read on the web today.
1. "Indiana Jones. I really loved the movie because the old guy wins."
– Republican presidential candidate John McCain, on the last movie he saw, to PEOPLE

2. "Kinda weird to eat your dog. But I got past it."
– Pete Wentz, on his life-size-replica birthday cake of his dog Hemmingway, blogging on friendsorenemies.com

3. "Once you go black, you never go back, Dave!"
– Will Smith, trading kisses on the cheek with David Letterman, on The Late Show

No comments: